Friday, September 27, 2019

Favorite Matthew Henry Quote




"The Lord shall prevent the evil thou fearest, and sanctify, remove, or lighten the evil thou feelest. He will preserve thy soul, that it be not defiled by sin, and disturbed by affliction; he will preserve it from perishing eternally. He will keep thee in life and death; going out to thy labor in the morning of thy days, and coming home to thy rest when the evening of old age calls thee in, It is a protection for life." Matthew Henry

2 comments:

  1. Linda, I do not always visit your blog, I have before. I have read bakc thru some of your posts. The one where you say you thought your life would be easier once your mother was placed in a facility, yet you still have stress. I sympathize with you. You have taken on a heavy burden, we do not want to say it is a burden when it's a loved one, but frankly it truly is. You have to do it all and try to live some kind of normal life....that may or may not ever be normal again. I pray for you , to not have Alzheimers, ever. I wish you the best . Blessings, xoxo, Susie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OH Susie, what a beautiful and much appreciated prayer. Thank you so much! I pray the same for you, and I choose to receive the blessing of the prayer you have offered. God bless you.

      Delete