Monday, July 25, 2022

Entrust Them to His Care


 Father, I release my precious loved ones into Your hands and Yours alone I entrust them to Your care. Please keep me from detaching from them emotionally so as to avoid the responsibility and burden of intercession. Strengthen my heart to do my loved ones real good as I bring them to your light in prayer. Help me to deal with those I love with a heart that stays open to them, but with my eyes placed firmly on You. In recognition of your sovereign control over my life and the lives of those I love, I entrust them to You. You are the only One I can't do without. Amen.*  

I will never leave you nor forsake you. 

Hebrews 13:5


*This prayer from 100 Days to Freedom: Release from the Self-condemnation of Overweight, day 15

No comments:

Post a Comment